Wednesday 14 August 2013

Gymbo Moves House!

I've been very quiet on the blog the last six weeks, but there is a reason! We've said goodbye to the Chiswick Town Hall, our home of the last five and a half years, and moved to the Piccolo Play Centre a few roads down.
Hall before painting began

There's been a huge amount to do, not least redecorating the big downstairs hall that is now our teaching space. It's been a strange journey for me and I've found the move more emotional than I expected. My business has grown from three half days a week to five full days and it felt hard to say goodbye to the venue that's given me so much support and encouragement over the years.

We've had family and friends as well as all the staff working hard to effect the transformation and I'm so grateful for all their help and generosity.

Me, Jai & Keji
I'm very proud of what we've achieved so far and have been delighted with all the positive feedback we've received from our members. Our primary reason for moving was to offer our members a better experience through an expanded timetable, a cafe and outdoor play area in the same building, extra free play sessions and ground floor access for all classes. It's taken a lot of work and we're not finished yet so look our for more developments over the coming months!
Jungle loo phase 1!

Next month our new timetable will begin and I'm excited about hopefully seeing lots of new faces as well as our wonderfully loyal members who have made this move with us.

If you know anyone local with children under 5 please encourage them to book in for a trial class - from Sensory Baby Play up to drop-off classes for the older ones there really is something for everyone!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon....

3 comments:

  1. Emily, it looks amazing. Really light and airy and I love the jungle toilet! I'm sure you'll be really happy in your new home as will all your fab customers.
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rachel :) Still a lot to do but it's nice having a change!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also admired of these Gymboree kid's clothing and this is exactly for winter days.

    ReplyDelete